Friday, August 28, 2009

Where to Find Coupons: Restaurant Websites!

So here's the fourth installment in my "Where to Find Coupons" series, and it deals with one of my favorite things: FOOOOOD.
Did you know that by signing up online for your favorite restaurants' loyalty/membership/VIP programs, you can get free meals right and left??  Well??  Did you? 
...You didn't?
Okay, here's what to do:

  1. Go to a restaurant's website.
  2. Look around to see if they have some sort of membership club or loyalty program or something.
  3. If they do, sign up for it. (NOTE: This would be a good time to use that nifty extra email address you created when you began your journey to become a coupon goddess (or god.  Sorry guys.)  Don't know what I'm talking about?  Check out this post.)
  4. Check your email.
  5. Print out your coupon(s).
  6. Go eat free food.
Seriously.  It's just that easy.
I've only signed up with a few restaurants so far, but I've already gotten some AWESOME deals (free Coldstone on your birthday, anyone?).  If you want to try this yourself (and really, why wouldn't you?) start with the places below--I've linked directly to the sign-up page for each club/newsletter/whatever--and then Google YOUR restaurant's website to see if they have a similar program! 

Coldstone Creamery
Cheeseburger In Paradise
Old Country Buffet
Olive Garden
Red Lobster
Red Robin
Starbuck's (see this post)
T.G.I.Friday's

And here are a few fast food joints (because, you know, I'm a college student):
Arby's
Burgerville (Enjoy, Northwesterners... *sob*)
Wendy's

0 comments: